Localize clot to verify trajectory, prior to opening the dura.
Intraoperative ultrasound offers precise guidance for catheter placement and removal.
Compare live image with previous scans to assess progress.
Visualize hemostasis prior to closing as unstable hemostasis may lead to postoperative hemorrhage.1
- Small footprint for seamless integration in the OR
- Remote control and transducer Smart Button™ for neurosurgeon control
- Improved algorithms for greater detail and automatic imaging
- Compare modes for supporting image interpretation
No matter the approach or operative corridor you choose, Visualize Greater Depths, Access Most Endoports***, and Enhance Visualization with bkActiv and a complete portfolio of transducers.
Leave us your information and we will get in touch
to discuss your options with active imaging
(1) Endoscopic hematoma removal of supratentorial intracerebral hemorrhage under local anesthesia reduces operative time compared to craniotomy Katsuki M, Kakizawa Y, Nishikawa A, Yamamoto Y, Uchiyama T Scientific Reports (2020) 10(1) 1-12
* MISTIE III A phase III, randomized, open-label, 500-subject clinical trial of minimally invasive surgery plus rt-PA in the treatment of intracerebral hemorrhage. MTI-M3 Mechanisms of Tissue Injury in MISTIE III Rebleeding and inflammation: Predicting risk of excessive bleeding in minimally invasive surgery and inflammatory marker evaluation. National Institute of Health Research (NIHR, UK)N. (2015, April 14), Retrieved March 10, 2021, from https://clinicaltrials.gov/ProvidedDocs/46/NCT01827046/Prot_003.pdf
** The Minimally Invasive Transducer N20P6 has not been licensed by Health Canada or CE-marked
*** The Minimally Invasive Transducer N20P6 is compatible with NICO BrainPath® (diameters 11-13.5 mm; lengths 50-95 mm), Vycor ViewSite™
Brain Access System (widths: 12-28 mm; heights: 8-20 mm; lengths: 3-7 cm), and Neuroendoport® (diameters greater than 13 mm; lengths: 5.5-8.5 cm